The AccuWebHosting account was setup by one of our in-house hosting professionals. Depending on the sort of hosting AccuWebHosting provides, we’ve graded our overall experience with AccuWebHosting.
If you choose AccuWebHosting, you can save money by signing up through our link. When you buy something after clicking one of our links, we are paid a commission.
The overall score for AccuWebHosting is 4.7 out of 5.
In the 14 years AccuWebHosting has been in business, it has established itself as a reliable option for consumers wanting for specialized setups, scalable resources, and prompt customer care.
The company presently maintains more than 15,000 virtual servers and 55,000 websites, particularly appealing to Windows and Linux VPS consumers. In terms of operating systems, AccuWebHosting is very open-minded. As opposed to simply offering Microsoft’s upcharged lip service to Linux installations or declaring itself a Windows-only expert, AccuWebHosting supports nine other operating systems under the same pricing structure.
Most plans at AccuWebHosting provide free backups, but the free and unlimited restorations may be the real draw. Customers can choose a premium backup plan that includes daily incremental backups stored for a longer period of time. Additionally, shared hosting plans typically include DDoS protection, round-the-clock monitoring, and email hosting.
Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with a response time of less than 15 minutes for tickets and seven seconds for chats. To demonstrate their technical know-how, the organization offers uptime guarantees as high as 99.99 percent, and numerous plans that ensure 100% availability.
- a promise of 100% hardware uptime
- A 7-second response time for chat assistance
- COMPLIMENTARY switchover from Windows to Linux
- Constant monitoring, including daily backups.
Cheap Hosting (4.0 / 5.0) by AccuWebHosting
“AccuWebHosting, the Swiss Army Knife of shared hosting companies, demonstrates diversity and versatility at the most fundamental level of hosting.” The company offers three Windows and Linux hosting flavors, as well as custom setups for programs like WordPress, Node.JS, Joomla, Magento, OScommerce, and ASP.NET, to name a few.
Most consumers will prefer to choose plans with high-performance solid-state drives regardless of operating system. AccuWebHosting’s performance was impressive when combined with CloudLinux and the lightning-fast LiteSpeed web server. Even better, the company’s SSD hosting fees are just marginally lower than those of competitors. However, unlike nearly all of its competitors, the firm limits storage capacity at the highest tier to 50GB – nearly everyone else offers so-called limitless storage (which it isn’t, technically, but that’s a topic for another day).
AccuWebHosting has devised an intriguing shared cloud solution that claims 100 percent hardware uptimes for customers in need of a boost. The fixed-cost public cloud is an appealing alternative for small enterprises that demand always-on infrastructure and easily scalable design, but the plans are limited in terms of storage.
For beginners, one notable difference among AccuWebHosting’s shared plans is that Linux plans include the popular cPanel management platform as well as RVsitebuilder, a drag-and-drop website builder with over 400 templates and a drag-and-drop interface to help users quickly get professional designs online. The well-known website builder provides straightforward control and designs that are immediately responsive.”
- Sitebuilder for RVs is free, and there are 400 templates to choose from.
- Domains and databases are unrestricted.
- Option for a scalable shared cloud server
- LiteSpeed server and CloudLinux OS
- Multiple DDoS defenses
Try out Shared Windows Hosting ?
Dedicated Hosting (4.7 / 5.0) by AccuWebHosting
“AccuWebHosting’s dedicated servers are totally adjustable and expandable, guaranteeing that customers don’t have to pay for resources they don’t need until their website or application’s traffic warrants it.”
Storage capacity ranges from 250 GB to 16 TB, far exceeding that of any competition. Customers can also choose between 8GB and 512GB of RAM, with bandwidth ranging from 500GB to 20TB per month. The configurations and availability of AccuWebHosting’s 11 datacenters vary depending on which one you choose: the United States (east or west), the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Australia, Singapore, India, Germany, Poland, or the Netherlands.
We wish clients building dedicated servers in AccuWebHosting’s US datacenter could have their own IP address, but we don’t think this is a deal-breaker. Important to note: the company’s multi-layer DDoS prevention system is not available in all datacenters.
The network at AccuWebHosting is powered by redundant Juniper routers and Cisco switches that operate at 2Gbps internally. Every 60 seconds, all key network infrastructure is checked, and any issues are instantly escalated to business management. AccuWebHosting is able to provide nearly 100 percent uptime, network, and power service-level agreements because to all of these precautions — a remarkable feat that can’t be matched.
Although the company’s bare-metal servers are reasonably priced in comparison to other hosts, the service’s greatest drawback is a fee for managed services. Several competitors offer more support for similar prices, but AccuWebHosting charges an extra $90 per month for 24/7 monitoring, proactive server management, operating system and control panel management, automated and unmetered backups, and two hours of dedicated SysAdmin time per month — fantastic services, but the cost more than doubles the cost of the company’s cheapest dedicated server.”
- There are 11 global datacenters to choose from.
- Uptime, network, and power are all guaranteed. SLA
- Optional management (full or self-managed)
- Proactive monitoring is an option.
- All servers are rebooted remotely.
VPS Hosting from AccuWebHosting (4.6 / 5.0)
“AccuWebHosting’s VPS plans come in all forms, sizes, and operating systems, and are the company’s signature service. AccuWebHosting plans start at less than $10 per month, which is nearly half of what you’ll find elsewhere, combining quality with cost. The company’s highly qualified professionals will engage with potential customers to create a plan that provides exactly the computing resources required for your site to succeed at an affordable fee.
Licenses are available for nine distinct operating systems, six control panels, and two database servers from AccuWebHosting. Additional Linux setups for Node.JS or MEAN.JS stacks are available, and Windows users will appreciate infrastructure designed for foreign currency exchanges.
All AccuWebHosting VPS plans include scalable memory, storage space, and bandwidth, regardless of configuration. Customers can reallocate resources in the company’s user-friendly management interface with just a few clicks. Users can have unlimited databases, as well as full root or admin access and free backups.
The lack of automatically included managed services, however, keeps AccuWebHosting from reaching the top tier of hosting providers. The upgrade’s features (24/7 monitoring, proactive server administration, operating system and control panel management, as well as two hours of SysAdmin time per month) are impressive, but the nearly $13 monthly fee cancels out any price benefits AccuWebHosting has achieved. Additional costs include DDoS and antivirus protection.
Despite this, we continue to recommend AccuWebHosting, especially for Windows VPS users. The bulk of mainstream hosts either disregard Windows hosting entirely or charge exorbitant fees for functions that should be basic. AccuWebHosting, on the other hand, offers supercharged options for the same price as Linux plans. Clients can choose between Windows 2008, 2012, or 2016 licenses, as well as use the accompanying SmartTools programs, which are worth $800.”
- The price is the same whether you use Windows or Linux.
- Backups are available every day for free.
- Upgrades to SSD or cloud storage
- Root privileges
- Firewall software that has been pre-configured
WordPress Hosting (4.6 / 5.0) by AccuWebHosting
“With the exception of the lowest service tier, AccuWebHosting pre-installs the WordPress content management system, as well as SEO and caching plugins, on new hosting accounts with what the business terms a “zero-click installation.”
One of our major pet peeves is managed WordPress hosting that restrict customers’ access to install particular plugins. We understand that the hosts are sincerely trying to help, but why pay for something that tells you what you can’t do? AccuWebHosting, on the other hand, has no such limits.
We like that AccuWebHosting features multi-layer DDoS protection and mitigation, as well as autoupdates to WordPress core files, in addition to 24/7 security monitoring.
AccuWebHosting features a staging environment, as well as Git, WP-CLI, and SSH access for VPS WordPress users, which we consider a sign of a potential WordPress hosting package.
Customers who already possess a domain name can also get a limited number of free WordPress hosting accounts each day from AccuWebHosting. The plan is free for life and does not require a credit card number, but it does demand a link to a social media profile and a copy of a government-issued ID. Those that discuss their AccuWebHosting experience on the internet are given priority. AccuWebHosting will never display advertisements on your free WordPress site and will give a minimum degree of assistance and free backups — but there is no service-level agreement.”
- Plugins for caching and SEO are already installed.
- Sites and installations are unrestricted.
- FREE WordPress migration and backups per day
- Storage that is all SSD for improved performance
- WP plugins have no constraints.
Website Builder by AccuWebHosting (4.5 / 5.0)
“AccuWebHosting collaborated with the RVsitebuilder platform to provide an easy and streamlined approach for newcomers to create their first website. RVsitebuilder, which is built on the elegant and open-source Laravel web framework, allows users to create attractive websites without knowing how to code.
Hundreds of templates greet site owners when they sign up. We like how the platform organizes themes into industries and topics, as well as how it has mobile-friendly and responsive themes that look great on desktops, tablets, and phones. We wish users didn’t have to build and style their blogs independently from the rest of the site, but it does provide an opportunity for more simplified customizations.
The RVsitebuilder is really simple to use, combining drag-and-drop simplicity with just the perfect amount of instruction and unrestricted creativity. With options for hero pictures, image sliders, text, and page-by-page options, we thought the extensive banner controls were a little overdone — but it’s hard to fault a website builder for giving its consumers options.
Overall, we found AccuWebHosting and its cheap plans, which include RVsitebuilder, to provide the ideal combination of capabilities for both first-time site owners and those with a little more experience: abundant SSD storage and unrestricted creativity, along with straightforward design tools and “what you see is what you get””
- There are over 500 business-ready website layouts to choose from.
- Mobile-friendly designs are available for free.
- No HTML experience required for drag-and-drop design
- With ultra-fast previews, you may create an unlimited number of pages and subpages.
- FREE image editor, as well as backups and restorations for your website
Customers who use a Windows VPS do not have to pay a premium.
- AccuWebHosting, a Windows-only hosting company, does not pass on additional costs to its customers. Customers who use Windows get the same low prices as those who use Linux.
- AccuWebHosting promises 99.9% uptime and 100% customer satisfaction, demonstrating a commitment to performance, security, and usability. Users can pick between Windows Server 2008, 2012, or 2016, as well as Plesk or SolidCP control panels.
- The operating system is preinstalled on virtual servers, and Microsoft HyperV is used to virtualize them. Among other things, AccuWebHosting will set up IIS Server, ASP.NET frameworks, and Microsoft SQL server databases.
Support that is responsive and knowledgeable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Customers who use the 24/7 live chat system will hear from support agents in fewer than seven seconds, and hosting professionals will react to support tickets in less than an hour.
- Customers who buy fully managed support for VPS and dedicated hosting plans get 24/7 server monitoring, operating system and control panel management, and best-effort third-party program installations. We are extremely grateful for the monthly offer of two hours of SysAdmin time.
- Daily backups and unlimited restores are provided for shared hosting users, as well as a hands-free site and domain migration to your new AccuWebHosting home.
Name-Brand Hardware Powers Datacenters
- Users can choose from eight global datacenter alternatives to deliver their content as close to potential clients as feasible. Datacenters in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Australia, Singapore, India, Germany, Poland, and the Netherlands are used by AccuWebHosting.
- Security, technical support, and datacenter operations staff are on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and all datacenters have reliable power, environmental, monitoring, and fire systems.
- AccuWebHosting uses Intel Xeon servers with two quad-core CPUs in most cases. Cisco and Juniper devices are used to route the company’s gigabit networks.
Web Services Bring Speed and Security Together
- Customers can use AccuWebHosting’s content delivery network for free for the first month. The add-on solution speeds up websites by caching and distributing material to over 100 edge servers in over 30 regions.
- With 256-bit encryption and a standard trust level, premium SSL certificates enable more than 99 percent of web browsers. SSL certificates can be purchased for up to 100 domains, or wildcard certificates can be purchased for all subdomains.
- Customers can boost their email hosting by adding anti-spam measures, which have a 99.98 percent blocking rate and a false-positive rate of less than one in a million.
(4.5 / 5.0) Ease of Use
We were really impressed with AccuWebHosting’s account administration interface after putting their services to the test. Users can get critical information without concealing access to support teams or new services because to the colorful and easy service. With a few mouse clicks, customers can quickly add features and computational capacity, such as virtual CPUs, SSL certificates, spam prevention, and content delivery networks.
On the support front, a live chat window is always available to connect you with AccuWebHosting technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The ticketing system is also very user-friendly, and we like the extensive information base. AccuWebHosting makes all of these resources easily accessible to consumers of all skill levels.
(4.7 / 5.0) Price
AccuWebHosting is priced very competitively for mid-tier services that appeal to both tech-savvy developers and those just getting ready to launch their first site. While not as cheap as some of the bargain-basement hosting providers, AccuWebHosting is priced very competitively for mid-tier services that appeal to both tech-savvy developers and those just getting ready to launch their first site. Although SSD storage raises customers’ fees marginally, AccuWebHosting includes enough more services to make joining up well worth it.
The most attractive offer from AccuWebHosting is for self-managed VPS plans. The company’s VPS plans, which start at less than $10 per month for both Windows and Linux plans, should be the first visit for customers who don’t want a lot of storage.
Support & Reliability (4.5 / 5.0)
AccuWebHosting’s fully managed support services are included with all shared hosting accounts, and tickets are guaranteed to be answered within one hour. However, we discovered that the majority of support tickets are handled within 15 minutes and resolved within six hours. The company’s hosting experts are accessible for optimization and advising services in addition to advanced monitoring and daily backup services.
Self-managed, fully managed, and per-incident managed assistance are available with VPS and dedicated hosting options. For firewall configurations, web server configurations, or further security, performance, or software issues, monthly support subscriptions can be acquired at a discount. When a hosting provider offers dedicated SysAdmin time, as AccuWebHosting does with its fully managed support option, we love it.
24/7 Live Chat, Helpdesk Support Tickets, Phone Support, Extensive Knowledgebase, Message Forums, and On-Site Security and Engineering Teams are all available through AccuWebHosting.
AccuWebHosting vs. Other Hosts
Do you want to know how AccuWebHosting compares to other web hosting services? Compare and contrast our host vs. host reviews in the table below.
To summarize, here’s what AccuWebHosting has to offer.
AccuWebHosting combines a powerful set of technical features with user-friendly hosting packages that appeal to a wide variety of customers. We really like how the company treats Windows and Linux hosting plans equally – many hosts either neglect the Microsoft operating system or offer limited options at higher pricing. AccuWebHosting, on the other hand, excels at providing low-cost, high-performance Windows VPS. Customers with smaller hosting needs will find many of the same options available with shared hosting. Classic VPS plans on either operating system can be upgraded to include solid-state drives or high-availability cloud infrastructure, and customers with smaller hosting needs will find many of the same options available with shared hosting. AccuWebHosting will not disappoint you with an above-average uptime guarantee, as well as free backups and migrations.
You may also like
- The review of the Geek Aire Cordless Fan is here
- The Easiest Website Builders For People Who Don’t Know How To Code
- The 8 Most Effective Crypto Cashback Sites, Services, and Cards
- 7 Ways to Use TikTok to Promote Your Business
- 10+ Things To Remember Before You Start Email Marketing
- The 5 Variants Of Website Design On The Internet
KeWiki is an affiliate-based website that tests and reviews the best tech, appliances, gear, and more. You can trust our veteran reviewers and experts to find the best stuff just for you.
KeWiki strives to be probably the most trusted product suggestion and service on the web. We obsessively test and report on thousands of things annually to suggest one of the best of all the things. We aim to save lots of you time and get rid of the stress of buying, whether or not you’re on the lookout for on a regular basis gear or items for family members. We work with complete editorial independence. Meaning nothing seems on the location as a suggestion until our writers and editors have deemed it one of the best by our rigorous reporting and testing.