- Lies of P has acquired a significant replace to deal with the problem considerations inside the recreation. The replace contains steadiness adjustments corresponding to growing the staggerable window time and lowering the HP of subject enemies and three boss fights.
- The replace additionally contains changes to drop charges and weight of sure objects, in addition to enhancements to in-game controller assist for Home windows customers with Dualshock and Dualsense controllers.
- Whereas the influence of those adjustments might require additional testing, the preliminary response to the replace has been constructive, although some gamers nonetheless want extra adjustments together with the timing of good guarding.
Lies of P has acquired a significant replace that can make the journey by means of Krat a bit simpler. Issue is all the time a delicate topic inside the Soulslike group and Lies of P isn’t any totally different, with the consensus selecting that it is among the tougher titles within the style.
As with the overwhelming majority of Soulslikes, Lies of P has a single default issue setting. Exterior of scouring town for improve supplies, summoning Specters for boss encounters, and patiently farming Ergo to degree up, gamers merely must discover ways to dodge, guard, and stagger to progress. The Pinocchio-inspired recreation has introduced a troublesome problem for even probably the most seasoned Soulslike veterans, with an particularly tight parry mechanic that necessitates exact timing. Alongside two-phase bosses boasting large well being swimming pools, gamers have discovered themselves struggling. Luckily, evidently the builders have observed these woes.
The Lies of P Twitter account introduced that the most recent replace, model 18.104.22.168, is accessible on Steam and PlayStation. Moreover, Xbox variations had been despatched by means of for testing however, on the time of writing, are but to have been launched. The patch notes record just a few bug fixes however are devoted to steadiness adjustments, notably growing the “staggerable window time” of subject enemies and lowering their HP. Well being reductions have additionally prolonged to a few boss fights, all of which function two phases with separate well being bars. Solely the ultimate boss has had its injury decreased whereas Specters had their well being and injury each elevated.
Sure amulets in Lies of P had been heavier than weapons, and so they all had their weight lowered. One other build-defining alteration is that Capability, the attribute that primarily dictated how a lot a participant can carry, will grant extra of a rise to the utmost weight for every level put into it. The drop charges for a number of objects had been elevated, excluding Star Fragments, which at the moment are much less prone to be rewarded. Moreover, customers with Home windows OS at the moment are capable of make the most of in-game assist for Dualshock and Dualsense controllers, that means that the PlayStation UI ought to be out there.
Though it is going to be unclear how important many of those adjustments are with out testing and crunching numbers, the rapid response has been ostensibly constructive, excluding some wishing that every thing remained unchanged. One of many central critiques is that the timing for good guarding is a bit unforgiving, particularly when particular assaults can solely be countered with such. Regardless of that criticism not being addressed with this patch, the lowered HP can be a really welcome change to some. Present achievement statistics present that the overwhelming majority of gamers are but to beat the King of Puppets, and the builders seemingly needed to make the problem spike a bit extra manageable.
Lies of P Replace 1.2.0 Patch Notes
Discipline Monster Steadiness Modifications
- Decreased the HP of sure subject monsters
- Elevated the possibility of breaking some monsters’ stance and the frequency of stagger
- Elevated the staggerable window time
Lower the HP of all 3 kinds of Dimensional Butterflies
Adjusted the rewards for some monsters
- Elevated the drop fee of Moonstone sort objects
- Decreased the drop fee of Star Fragments
- Elevated the drop fee of Ergo objects
- Elevated the Ergo rewards of sure monsters that seem after Lorenzini Arcade”
Boss Monster Steadiness Modifications
- Decreased the HP of ‘Fallen Archbishop Andreus’
- Decreased the HP of ‘King of Puppets’ within the first part
- Decreased the HP of ‘Simon Manus, Arm of God’
- Decreased the injury of ‘Simon Manus, Woke up God’
- Elevated the possibility to interrupt the stance of ‘Simon Manus, Woke up God'”
Elevated the Specter’s HP and injury
System Modifications Associated to the Character Development Reset
- Added the function to reset the character’s degree, P-Organ, and Legion Arms on the ‘Gold Coin Tree’
- Characters created after this patch will now obtain 8 Gold Coin Fruits as an alternative of 5 for his or her first harvest
- Adjusted the required quantity of gold cash to reset the character’s degree, P-Organ, and Legion Arms
- Gamers will now have the ability to carry extra weight for every level spent on Capability
- Decreased the load of Amulets that may very well be bought with Boss Ergo
- Gamers will now have the ability to land assaults higher after they use fable arts that devour three or extra slots. (contains Fable Arts that stack)
- Efficiently performing the Fable Artwork ‘Guard Parry’ will now break the monster’s stance
Now helps the DUALSHOCK®4 & DualSense™ controllers on Home windows OS units
- Fastened a bug with the Legion Arm ‘Pandemonium II – Acid Cost’ not often not working correctly.
- Fastened a bug that the Legion Arm ‘Pandemonium’ consumed solely Legion guage whereas utilizing Grindstones
- Fastened a bug that Geppetto’s face to flicker within the cutscene after defeating the ‘Anonymous Puppet’ with Graphic High quality Presets – Low
- Fastened a typo of Carlo Collodi within the Finish Credit. (We sincerely apologize to Mr. Collodi and that was not a lie!)
Lies of P is accessible for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Sequence X/S.
MORE: How Lies of P’s Ending Opens the Door To a Darkish Fantasy Universe