What you should know
- For commercial and education customers, Microsoft just released an upgrade for Office.com and the Office app for Windows.
- The redesigned Office Home page has a Quick Access area and adjustable filters to assist you in finding specific material.
- Attachments, meeting recordings, and other information from throughout the Office suite can now be found using the Browse by section in Office.
For corporate and education customers, Microsoft Office.com and the Office app for Windows have been updated. Regardless of which Office app was used to create the content, the upgrade intends to make it easier to find it. Both the Office app and Office.com have a new Home screen with a Quick Access area and a new My Content pane that displays files from throughout the Office suite.
A new Create window has been added to Office, which works with all of the Office programs. You may now produce material like Word documents and PowerPoint presentations using a new template tool. The template tool, like the rest of the redesigned experience, focuses on assisting users in creating content rather than discussing which Office app to use.
“Simply choose the type of content you want to create, and you’ll be provided with multiple template alternatives across multiple apps all at once, allowing you to choose the ideal option for you,” Microsoft noted in its release article.
The new experience was initially showed out at Microsoft’s Ignite conference in November 2021. It is now being rolled out to customers in the business and education sectors. Microsoft aims to implement similar adjustments for personal Microsoft accounts “in the coming months,” according to the company.
The Office team has prepared a new film showcasing the enhanced Office experience, as they often do when new features are released.
You may also like
- Review of Duolingo
- Review of Private Internet Access VPN
- Review of Crunchyroll
- Review of the Razer Kraken V3 Pro
- The Awake VINGA electric hydrofoil board is the world’s fastest electric surfboard
- The Fiido Beast sit-or-stand electric scooter is also a two-wheeled electric go-kart
KeWiki is an affiliate-based website that tests and reviews the best tech, appliances, gear, and more. You can trust our veteran reviewers and experts to find the best stuff just for you.
KeWiki strives to be probably the most trusted product suggestion and service on the web. We obsessively test and report on thousands of things annually to suggest one of the best of all the things. We aim to save lots of you time and get rid of the stress of buying, whether or not you’re on the lookout for on a regular basis gear or items for family members. We work with complete editorial independence. Meaning nothing seems on the location as a suggestion until our writers and editors have deemed it one of the best by our rigorous reporting and testing.