- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 is about to launch on November 3, that includes playable characters from Nickelodeon’s intensive media historical past. The sequel improves on the primary recreation with enhanced graphics, a extra cohesive marketing campaign, and the inclusion of voice appearing at launch.
- The roster for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 has already surpassed the earlier recreation, with the addition of 8 newcomers and 14 veterans.
- Among the new fighters featured within the sequel might be TMNT’s Donatello and Raphael in addition to SpongeBob SquarePants’ Squidward and Plankton.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 has obtained an official launch date of November 3, that means followers of the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl sequence have only some weeks earlier than they’re able to get their palms on this newest platform-fighter. The sport options playable characters from the studio’s lengthy media historical past starting from fashionable icons to obscure classics.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 improves closely upon the primary recreation via enhanced graphics, a extra cohesive marketing campaign, and the inclusion of voice appearing at launch. The sequel additionally brings with it characters and franchises that gamers sorely missed. Nonetheless, the writer, GameMill Leisure, has said that not each character from the primary recreation will return. Regardless of this, quite a few characters each new and outdated have already been introduced in an official capability for the sport’s preliminary roster.
On the time of this text, the whole roster depend for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 sits at 22, already surpassing the 20 characters the primary recreation had upon launch. Of the fighters included up to now, NASB2 has launched 8 newcomers and 14 veterans in its formally launched media.
All Returning NASB2 Characters
- SpongeBob: SpongeBob is to Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl as Mario is to Tremendous Smash Bros. The enduring SpongeBob SquarePants returns to Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 as an all-rounder, prepared for anybody to choose up and play.
- Patrick: Patrick additionally makes his return in NASB2 as a traditional heavy grappler with highly effective and hard-hitting strikes.
- Aang: Aang is a light-weight and nimble fighter returning to the NASB sequence. Moderately than being restricted to his Airbending as he was within the first recreation, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 sees Aang as a totally realized Avatar with a contemporary new moveset involving his mastery over all 4 components.
- Korra: Aang’s successor Korra additionally returns to the brawl as an up-close fighter targeted on punches, kicks, and a variety of elementally-charged assaults.
- Lucy Loud: Lucy Loud of The Loud Home returns from the primary Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl with all the identical trickery of her extremely technical moveset and varied Scare Modes.
- April O’Neil: April O’Neil makes her return as the identical glass-cannon brawler she was within the earlier recreation. Gamers can even see the return of her Rankings Meter that they’ll cost for a robust burst.
- Ren & Stimpy: The zany duo of Ren & Stimpy be a part of the roster as soon as once more, this time with a totally revamped moveset targeted on defensive mobility and space management.
- Zim: Zim returns to the roster in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 along with his alien know-how and Gir in tow. It has but to be revealed if his moveset might be just like the primary recreation.
- Reptar: Reptar joins the roster as one other veteran addition to NASB2. The Rugrats cereal mascot is simply as gradual and hard-hitting as he was in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
- Nigel Thornberry: The inquisitive Nigel Thornberry returns to Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 with a brand new set of animal-inspired strikes. On this sequel, he has additionally turn out to be the lightest character within the recreation.
- Danny Phantom: Danny Phantom makes his approach again into the lineup in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2. Official media has not commented or highlighted any modifications to Danny for the reason that earlier recreation.
- Jenny: Initially a part of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl‘s Universe Pack DLC, Jenny returns to the sequence as a member of NASB2‘s beginning roster. Nonetheless, not a lot has been proven about Jenny’s skills on this recreation.
- Rocko: One other character debuting within the Universe Pack DLC, Rocko is confirmed to reappear in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2, however little has been introduced or proven of his skills.
- Garfield: Garfield returns to the roster as slower-than-average all-rounder. He comes with an upgraded moveset and a brand new Meals Meter that, when stuffed, will enable him to enter a speedy Sugar Rush.
All New Nintendo All-Star Brawl 2 Characters
- Squidward: As the primary newcomer launched for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2, Squidward joins the roster as a robust aerial fighter with a variety of motion choices at his disposal.
- Plankton: Though his big mech swimsuit does the preventing, Plankton joins Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 because the fourth confirmed character from the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise. This Mecha Plankton is heavy and gradual, however he is ready to preserve opponents at distance and punish onerous in the event that they get shut.
- Ember: One in every of Danny Phantom’s many ghastly enemies, Ember takes to the stage for the primary time within the NASB sequence. Her moveset is comprised of a mix of her ghostly and musical energy.
- El Tigre: One more highly-requested fighter, El Tigre lastly enters the ring in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 as a swift and agile brawler.
- Donatello: Whereas Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl featured Leonardo and Michelangelo, their absence in official media up to now appears to point that Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will function the opposite two brothers of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Donatello was launched to the roster as an agile fighter with the longest-reaching assaults within the recreation.
- Raphael: Raphael joins the sport as a newcomer alongside Donatello. Official media has touted him because the quickest character within the recreation with a robust playstyle.
- Jimmy Neutron: Making his debut within the official announcement trailer, Jimmy Neutron joins Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 as certainly one of many highly-requested fighters for the sequence. He makes use of his innovations to combat and is ready to summon his canine Goddard, permitting gamers to toggle between the 2.
- Grandma Gertie: Hey Arnold!‘s Grandma Gertie is probably the most sudden newcomer to Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2. She’s been proven to hit onerous and quick.
With loads of time earlier than Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 is launched, there’s a excessive probability of each new and returning additions to the sport’s roster within the coming weeks. Although not all fighters requested by gamers will make the minimize, the roster for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 is already jam-packed with a few of Nickelodeon’s most beloved characters.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 releases for Nintendo Swap, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Collection X/S on November 3.
MORE: Rugrats Will get New Video Sport After 19 Years